Monday, October 29, 2007

Blog Update.

Hi to All

I've been updating the blog again this morning - unfortunately the shade of blue I chose to highlight the newer items doesn't stand out particularly well, but I've added around 10 new items since yesterday's efforts, dating from the 12th October onwards. Any other new items that I find will be summarized in a single post in the next few days.

In fact, nothing of earth shaking Egyptological interest has happened in the last two weeks (or if it has, it hasn't hit the media yet), so there's not much to comment about.

Apparently Otto Schaden updated an ARCE chapter with news of forthcoming works at KV63, but this hasn't filtered out yet, either onto the KV63 website or in the form of a press release.

As usual, if anyone has anything news-worthy for me, please let me know.


Cheers everyone!

Andie

No comments: