Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog Updates

Apologies for the lack of weekend postings. More trouble in paradise! Normal service really has resumed this time. I've back-dated the postings for Saturday and Sunday. If I get time today I'll go back and translate the Spanish and Italian articles (found in the EEF News Digest, with my thanks) into English.
I suspect that there are more posts to be added, but Blogger.com has ground to an almost complete standstill, so any that I've missed will be added tomorrow morning.
Finally, Blogger have made some changes to the service, and the formatting of some of the posts changes between saving and publishing. This mostly impacts line spacing. Apologies if some of the posts look a bit odd at the moment - I'll sort it out when I've figured out why it is happening.

All the best,
Andie

No comments: